We pride ourselves on the calibre of our experienced management team and well trained staff who work hand in hand and are actively involved in the day-to-day operation of the company.
Our entire team is provided with comprehensive training in product knowledge and thorough understanding of our key account's needs and wants. Building on the foundation of strong product knowledge and experience, our team can therefore ensure an efficient guidance and highest quality of service to our clients.
Be part of us, join us…
Sales & Marketing Executive (Ampang)
• To promote and expand of company's sales and customers network, attending to sales enquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
• To service the existing customers including trouble shooting on technical topics, technical advice.
• To be pro-active in gathering strategic data, market and competitive information to further expand the company’s commitments and development of its interest.
• Attending commercial and / or technical clarifications with customers.
• Assist in collection of payments as and when required.
• To meet the monthly target and submit bi-weekly sales report.
• Performing any other task as given by the Superior.
• Min Diploma in Engineering / Marketing
• Experience with good sales records in oil & gas industry or general industry with basic technical background is an added advantage
• Possess good sales negotiation and good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
• Proactive, self motivated with strong self discipline, good working attitude, target-oriented and TEAM player.
• Possess own vehicle and willing to travel
• Computer literacy is a must eg. MS Excel and MS Word
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status. Interested candidates are invited apply online.
Accounts cum Admin Executive (Ampang)
• Handling full set of account including all entries into UBS system.
• Preparing invoice and delivery order.
• Application for Letter of Credit.
• Follow up payment from customers.
• All admin related work.
• All other work related to the above but not specifically mentioned herein.
• Possess LCCI or Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
• At least 2 years working experience.
• Must be good in UBS.
• Able to work independently.
• Computer literacy is a must eg. MS Excel and MS Word.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skill in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Possess own vehicle is an added advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.